0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 40 years

I'm having pain on the external outter side of my right knee, not the knee cap the right nerve kinda thing, whenever I start to run. Googled and seems like its Iliotibial band syndrome. PS I go to strenuous hiking once in a 3 month or so. Just started to train for next adventure but having this pain whenever I start running. I have run 7 to 10 days continuous yet the pain remains. Please advise.

Asked for Female, 62 years

A 57 year old female diabetic is having this kinda skin condition on her right leg it's really itching but not painful, she is obese. She don take medicine for diabetes but do perhaiz her diabetes is controlled. She doesn't have any other disease.

Asked for Female, 40 years

I want to ask about the lumps that come and go after some time on its own on the neck and behind the ear. But they keep coming back? And yes they are painful. Are they dangerous?

Asked for Female, 9 years

4 years old girl doesn't only sit in W position but sleeping in W posture for long hours like 5-6 everyday.How to avoid it is it the comfort position for her that she sleeps certain way. What is the cure ?

Asked for Male, 32 years

I am having a severe hair fall. itchy scalp, feel like scratching it 24/7... lost my hairs from the entire temple areas. Tried every kind of shampoo, oil, minioxide, home remedies, but of no use... Low confidence level due to hair loss. Kindly, tell me what should I do or suggest any good dermatologist in Peshawar.

Asked for Female, 64 years

I want to ask how often should an endoscopy (band ligation) is to be done on the patient of CLD who recently had an episode of UGIB. And was admitted in ICU 2 days for transfusion and observation + endoscopy. Her age is 59 years. Her doctor is suggesting endoscopy every year, but the hospital she got admitted in last ugib episode ask her to do it on every 6th month.

Asked for Male, 28 years

A few years ago my brother was diagnosed with IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). The condition gets severe sometimes, especially in Ramzan. The physician at that time said it has no treatment. What to do? Is there any treatment? If yes where? If no, what precaution should be taken to avoid its severity?

Asked for Male, 70 years

I want to ask my father in law mouth affected with bacteria, he has some type of some “Daana” and dr. prescribed him Nims Flagyl Vibramycin Daktarin oral gel But he does not feel better can you suggest me some dr. who can specifically treat him Properly his age is 65 and he is heart patient.

Asked for Male, 6 years

My 10 months old baby is getting spots/bumps all over his body and it’s quite increasing..please guide what’s the cause?

Asked for Female, 60 years

Hy mom has CKD stage 3 can this disease be reversed her condition is itching and swelling on foot and her creatinine level is 4.6 and blood urea is 118 Kia me mama ka treatment alopethy se hi krwao Ya homeopathic se krwao ku K elopethy me to be do hi solution hain ek dialysis or dosra transplant

Asked for Female, 61 years

Cancer was found in the biopsy of the uterus. Uterus was removed in the operation but the report says there's > 50% development around the walls where uterus was attached. Doctor says that this can be removed through Radio therapy only. Is there any way this can be dealt with medicines ? Also, once the therapy is done what sort of followups are done to prevent the risk of having it developed again? Yearly or bi-yearly followups are done or more frequent followups should be done with oncologist?

Asked for Female, 6 years

My daughter is 13.5 months old. She has started walking newly. Yesterday she was outside the home & was walking. She fell down several times on the road and later on I observe her knees have some rashes/scratches due to again & again falling on the road. It didn't bleed just simple rashes her skin turned pink from that area. I cleaned it with alcohol swabs & put saniplast. Does she need tatnus shot for this? No fever is reportd so far.

Asked for Female, 36 years

My last periods were on 14 April and now yesterday I feel light spotting pinkish color on my line. Two times the spot appears I feel it periods but it stops now. What will be this then?

Asked for Female, 6 years

Hi, my 3 months and 20 days old baby girl's hemoglobin level is 9.1. there is no family history of anemia, she is 6.2 kg n totally on mother feed. She is an active baby Alhamdulillah. Kindly guide should we go for further investigation of this issue, is it dangerous? what should I do to overcome it?

Asked for Male, 29 years

Actually, I'm always in tension and using to much phone. So I don't know what I want from phone one life partner or what something else. But I using full day phone I don't know why?

Asked for Female, 33 years

I am a PCOS patient and on insulin resistance. But I am not diabetic. I am using Glucophage. Is that true that this medicine will make me diabetic? Kindly give your best opinion. Thanks.

Asked for Female, 26 years

Any nutritionist here? I'm continuously losing weight and in these few days of Ramadan I lost 5 kgs, my height is 5"7 and the weight is 41 right now. I eat a lot but can't gain weight. Please help.

Asked for Male, 32 years

Aoa I applied prickly heat powder 4_5days ago since then my skin is burning like hell any cream or remedy, please.

Asked for Male, 8 years

My son is 3.3 years old. He is very skinny. He has lost his appetite and whenever he eats he starts coughing to the point where he throws up all of the food. Although we have complete 2 Vermox courses it only lasts for 2-3 days and then the situation is the same again.

Asked for Female, 31 years

I had a c section 5 month ago. After 2 weeks of delivery, I am suffering anal fissure. I took 2 times different antibiotics and doxium capsules recommended by my gynecologist but can't get rid of it completely. Whenever I pass stool feel burning and itching at the rectum area after a few minutes. then I apply flogocid tube on it & get relief & if I dont apply tube after passing stool. the next move has very painful What should I do please help.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment